- A welcoming environment
- Open plan indoor areas
- Spacious natural outdoor areas
- Convenient drop-off and pick-up with off road car parking
We provide all the little extras for our little ones
- Sun screen
- Insect repellent
- Wipes and Tissues
- Sun safe hats
- Sheets for rest/sleep time
- Drink bottle (sipper cups for babies)
- Children’s learning journal of works
- Christmas gift for children
We provide a nutritious lunch, freshly prepared each day. As well as morning, afternoon and late afternoon tea. Our menu has been carefully designed by our cook Miss Alyson to include a variety of important factors. We provide the children with 50 per cent of their daily recommended nutritional requirements utilising the five food groups of proteins, dairy, vegetables, grains and fruit. Read more
Our service has four age-appropriate rooms setup to specifically meet the needs of children at different developmental levels;
- Possum Room for infants to 18 months of age.
- Joey Room for children 18 months to 3 years of age.
- Kookaburra Room for children 3 years to 5 years of age.
- Koala Room for children attending our Kindergarten program in 2022.
Our Kinder Program
We offer a Queensland Government Approved Kindergarten Program ensuring your child receives the best preparation for school.
Our kindergarten programs is based on the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the five learning and development areas. This is run in dedicated facility and delivered by an Approved Early Childhood Teacher each day of the week.