Over the past few years, through generosity of families and the community we have been able to purchase new resources and equipment for the children to use.
We hold several fund raising and community events during the year.
- 14th February – Red Day, Heart Kids QLD Sweethearts Day
- 25th August – Yellow Day, Daffodil Day
- 4th & 6th September – Super Hero Day, Muscular Dystrophy Australia
- 26th October – Disco for Daniel, Daniel Morcombe Foundation
Centre Events 2018
- 17th February – Teddy Bears Picnic
- 27th March – Eater Bonnet Parade
- 11th April – Captain Active Visit ( small cost to families)
- 14th May – Mother’s Day Celebrations
- 6th June – Obstacle-A – Thon
- 12th July – Ranger Dan Visit ( small cost to families)
- 22nd August – Book Week Dress Up Day
- 3rd September – Father’s Day Celebrations
- 29th October – Grandparents Morning Tea
Photo Days 2018
- 14th March – Centre children and staff photos
- 30th October – Kindergarten children graduation photos
- November – Children’s Christmas photos
Church Services 2108
- March – Easter Church Service
- December – Christmas Church Service
- 13th December – Christmas Concert and Kindergarten Graduation
Fund Raising 2018
- May – Chocolate Drive
- September – Living Fundraiser
Information nights 2018
- March and October – Speech Information Session for Families and Staff
We welcome families to be a part of these events.
Your support through donation of recycle toys, clothes or non- perishable foods is welcomed.