Over the past few years, through generosity of families and the community we have been able to purchase new resources and equipment for the children to use.
We hold several fund raising and community events during the year.
Community Events 2021
- Daffodil Day August children and Staff wear yellow to support the Cancer Council.
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation -Dance for Daniel Disco – October
- Muscular Dystrophy Australia, Super Hero Week October. Children and Staff dress up as a Super Hero to support MSA.
Days Celebrated Across the Centre in January, February and March 2021
Chinese New Year
St Patrick’s Day
World Harmony Day
Photo Days 2021
- 18th March – Centre children and staff photos
- November -Kindergarten children graduation photos
- October – Children’s Christmas photos
Fund Raising 2021
- Chocolate Drive
- Picture Products
- Family Photos
We welcome families to be a part of these events.
Your support through donation of recycle toys, clothes or non- perishable foods is welcomed.