Over the past few years, through generosity of families and the community we have been able to purchase new resources and equipment for the children to use.
We hold several fund raising and community events during the year.
Community Events 2020
- Daffodil Day August children and Staff wear yellow to support the Cancer Council.
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation -Dance for Daniel Disco – October
- Muscular Dystrophy Australia, Super Hero Week October. Children and Staff dress up as a Super Hero to support MSA.
Days Celebrated Across the Centre 2020
13th October – Kindy Koala Room open morning
29th October- Kindy children’s parent & teacher interviews
14th October – Grandparents Afternoon Tea9th October -– Nation Fiji day
30th October – Dance for Daniel Disco
26th October -Centre’s Annual General Meeting
11th November – Remembrance Day
9th to 15th November – National Recycle Day
19th November – Christmas concert
10th December Kindergarten Graduation Service
Photo Days 2020
- 26th March – Centre children and staff photos
- 3rd November -Kindergarten children graduation photos
- October 2020- Children’s Christmas photos
Fund Raising 2020
- Chocolate Drive
- Picture Products
- Family Photos
We welcome families to be a part of these events.
Your support through donation of recycle toys, clothes or non- perishable foods is welcomed.