Over the past few years, through generosity of families and the community we have been able to purchase new resources and equipment for the children to use.
We hold several fund raising and community events during the year.
Community Events 2020
- Daffodil Day August 2020 Children and Staff wear Yellow to support the Cancer Council.
- Daniel Morcombe Foundation -Dance for Daniel Disco – October 2020
- Muscular Dystrophy Australia, Super Hero Week September 2020. Children and Staff dress up as a Super Hero to support MSA.
Days Celebrated Across the Centre 2020
26th January – Australia Day
25th January – Chinese New Year
14th February – Valentine’s Day
25th February – Pancake Tuesday
17th March – St Patrick’s Day
21st March – World Harmony Day
3rd April – Palm Sunday To be advised -Easter church service 9th April – Easter Bonnet Parade 9th April – Good Friday 24th April – ANZAC DAY
MAY 8th May – Mother’s Day 27th May – National Reconciliation Week
JUNE 3rd June – Samoan Independence Day 5th June – World Environment Day
JULY 1st July – Canada Day – the national day of Canada 9th July – NAIDOC WEEK 14th July – Bastille Day
3rd to 9th August- Dental Week
25th and 27th August – Book Week -Dress Up Day 21st August- Daffodil Day Children and Staff wear yellow
6th to 12th September -Child Protection Week
7th September – Father’s Day Celebrations
2nd and 4th September -Super Hero Week -Dress up as a Super Hero 2nd September – Educator’s Day 15th September – El Salvador Independence Day
9th October -– Nation Fiji Day
30th October – Dance for Daniel Disco
14th September – Grandparents Afternoon Tea
11th November – Remembrance Day
9th to 15th November – National Recycle Day
Photo Days 2020
- 26th March – Centre children and staff photos
- Kindergarten children graduation photos
- Date to be advised – Children’s Christmas photos
Fund Raising 2020
- Chocolate Drive
- Picture Products
- Family Photos
We welcome families to be a part of these events.
Your support through donation of recycle toys, clothes or non- perishable foods is welcomed.